What is Phantasia?
Phantasia is the first of its kind Fantasy Sports Platform that leverages blockchain technology to bring the benefits of blockchain to Fantasy Sports players. Through Phantasia’s Play to Earn model, users can earn $FANT token by winning contests and completing in-game quests. To enhance user experience, the Phantasia platform introduces an NFT concept where users can build their “Fan Card” from NFTs that can be bought on the exclusive Phantasia NFT shop or earned from in game play.
Built on Solana Blockchain, the goal of Phantasia is to provide end-users with a seamless all-in-one fantasy sports experience across a wide range of sports such as American Football, Soccer, Cricket, Basketball, and many more. In addition to enabling traditional fantasy sports play, the platform will bring the sports into the hands of its players. Play-to-earn contests power users to utilize the platform by not having to wager their own funds. Phantasia will have a full NFT marketplace where users can buy NFTs in $FANT from Phantasia collections and show off their collectibles while playing against their friends. Users will earn vanity items as they compete and win in tournaments to give even further customization of their profile.
Token price in USD: 1 FANT = 0,075 USDC
IDO (Solanium Launchpad): Dec 14, 2021 – Dec 15, 2021
Token supply: 250,000,000 FANT
Total tokens for sale: 2,666,666 FANT
Hard cap: 200,000 USDC
TREASURY – 22% (50,000,000)
Liquidity & Incentives – 30% (75,000,000)
FUNDRAISING – 20% (50,000,000)
TEAM – 20% (50,000,000)
OPERATIONS – 8% (25,000,000)
Liquidity and Incentives: 10% in TGE, 2 year linear.
Treasury/Reserve: 5% on TGE, 2 year linear.
Team: 6 month cliff, 2 year linear.
Fundraising: seed 20,000,000; 5% on TGE, 1 year linear
Strategic 25,000,000; 10% on TGE, 6month linear
Operation: advisors 12,500,000; 6 month cliff, 2 year linear.
Third parties (Marketing, legal, sponsorships) 12,500,000, 5% on tge, 1 year linear.
Funtions of token
Phantasia’s “Fant” token is a Solana Program Library (SPL) governance & utility token that gives the community the right to vote in Phantasia proposals, helping shape the future of the protocol.
The tokens governance and utility features are as follows:
– Prioritize Features for the development roadmap
– Choose a sports data oracle
– Decide on P2E algorithm and in-game incentives
– Unlock additional features through private clubs
– Buy in-game NFTs to customize the Fan Card
Phantasia provides an ecosystem of fantasy sports leagues and enables competing between users. Phantasia platform is a product for any user to create their own Fantasy Sports league and host it as a public or private tournament. This use case pertains also to NFT projects which can host private tournaments for their community.
FANT holders will get access to exclusive features within our platform as we introduce the club model. The club model lets users create private contests and invite their friends. The more FANT the club owner has the additional features the club gets: in game chat, analytics, customer support, and much more!
Fantasy Sports Player Features
– Access to fully operation fantasy sports platform
– Ability to manage and participate in fantasy leagues
– Exclusive Features for FANT holders
– In-game NFTs to customize the Fan Card which are purchased in $FANT
The Phantasia project roadmap is comprised of 6 core milestones:
1. Complete prototype for Daily Fantasy Sports (NFL) mode & finalize release strategy for the Beta – Done
2. Launch Beta P2E Application on Mainnet with test Phantasia token (betaFANT) – Done
3. Drop the first Phantasia Sports NFT Collection “Phantasia Phanbots” – Done
4. Complete Smart Contract security audit and release $FANT token via Solanium IDO
5. Launch Daily Fantasy Sports P2E game on mainnet and add additional governance functionality to the FANT token
6. Enhance Phantasia NFT storefront to include additional in-game skins, future collections, and vanity items earned through in game play
7. Deploy Platform Enhancements:
a Integrate new sports onto the platform (EPL, Cricket, Hockey)
b Roll out Private clubs with exclusive features
c Implement season long leagues
d Mobile app
e Improve DAO functionality
As can see in the published backers, big names like Alameda, 0X, Solanium and Sino are main investors. The game also successfully raised $1.85M on Solana platform which made it a first step to the next development. Phantasia intends to use the fresh capital for the development of its platform, along with marketing and building the Phantasia community.