Heroes & Empires is introduced as a strategy game that combines the
distinctive elements of Idle RPG and the tactics of auto chess, connected with blockchain technology. By taking advantage of the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) characteristic to create characters and items and Play-2-Earn elements, players will be able to earn a steady income through DeFi integrations while having fun with many gaming features. This game is considered as a 3D game project which has beautiful graphics design and appealing P2E mechanics.
With an aim to providing you guys an overview and evaluating analysis, the article discusses some main points of the Heroes & Empires project and HE token, including:
- Basic information
- Outstanding highlights
- HE Token
- Token Allocation
- HE Token Release schedule
- HE Roadmap
- How and Where to buy the HE Token?
- Is HE a good investment?
As introduced on the main website, Heroes & Empires (HE) has exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology. Each collectible is matchless, genuine and varies in rarity. Heroes & Empires Universe has a lot of different races like Human, Goblin, Elf, Demon, Beast, Naga, God and Undead which are waiting for the user to discover and collect.
Additionally, the game is developed on Unity engine with modern gameplay and high-end graphics, separating it from the rest. Along with a system of mutual and contrasting characters, Heroes & Empires easily won the hearts of players not only through diverse tactics but also through many game modes such as PVP, PVE. Moreover, Heroes & Empires will be compatible on both PC and mobile to bring the best experience to its players.
In the game, the players will collect and upgrade heroes, gears from different Races and Classes. Each in-game hero has its own abilities and personalities. At the same time, players constantly increase the power of the heroes, participate in PVE, PVP battles and earn rewards.
As expected, Heroes & Empires’ mission is to bring blockchain technology into life, showing the world the advantages of blockchain technology. We can envision that Heroes & Empires will be one of the contributions to change for a better world.
How to play?
To start playing Heroes & Empires and participate in battles, players must have at least 3 characters. In a basic battle, each player arranges a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 5 characters. Arranging the characters helps they complement each other, which maximizes their power and chances of winning.
Initially, a new player must purchase a character pack. Each character pack will randomly unlock 3 different characters with different rarity. The players can buy/sell characters on the marketplace; in addition, the price depends on the rarity of the character and the market demand.
After collecting the required number of characters, the players begin to join in PVP, PVE battles; earn rewards; upgrade and increase the strength of their characters.
To be more specific, each hero and gear is backed by a unique NFT built on the BEP-721 standard.
Players can earn by:
- Participating in-game activities.
- Competing in PVP battles to win leaderboard prizes.
- Collecting and speculating on heroes, gears.
- Opening Hero Packs and selling them on the marketplace.
Furthermore, the players participating in the Game need to buy Hero NFTs on the secondary market – Marketplace. During GamePlay, the players will receive rewards with Hero NFTs, Gear NFTs, etc. and HE Tokens:
- They can sell these NFTs on the secondary market to new players.
- They can use these NFTs to upgrade their Heroes.
By owning NFTs, the players can participate in the decentralized financial market in order to earn more profit.
Heroes & Empires’ Gameplay
In heroes & Empires, there are 3 types of quests: Daily quests, weekly quests and progress quests. Players must complete these types of quests to earn rewards and HE tokens.
- Daily quests: These can be done every personal game day, not to be confused with the one time only quests. Players need to complete quests to collect activity points. Activity points allow players to unlock quest chests in the quest menu. Players who earn all HE tokens and rewards during the day will not be able to earn more. Players have to wait until the next day to continue to do daily quests.
- Weekly quests: These can be done every personal game week, not to be confused with the one time only quests. Players need to complete quests to collect activity points. Activity points allow players to unlock quest chests in the quest menu. Players who earn all HE tokens and rewards during the week will not be able to earn more. Players have to wait until the next week to continue to do weekly quests.
- Progress quests: Players complete different process quests to collect different rewards. Players must reach a certain stage to unlock new quests.
Like being in the army, players can increase the number of their characters by summoning characters. The players need to use HE tokens to summon. Each character summoning results in a random character.
To help the players have a chance to receive powerful characters, the game has a mechanism to add lucky points for them each time they do not receive legendary characters.
- Colosseum – Arena
Arena of Heroes is a tournament in which players can accumulate ranking points and win rewards. The player’s rating will increase or decrease depending on the outcome of the battles. Players can enter the arena for free the first two times, after which they will need to use an arena ticket.
Each season will last for two weeks with daily rewards and seasonal rewards. Over the course of two weeks, players will be assessed a daily rating as well as a final season rating and are rewarded accordingly.
After a season ends, the player must re-enter Arena of Heroes to start participating again in the next season.
- Colosseum – Legend Tournament
The Legend Tournament season lasts for 2 weeks and is divided into 7 categories, from novice to champion. The number of Gladiator Coins a player receives is based on their current rating. The accumulation of Gladiator Coins is based on player ratings and is received hourly.
- Colosseum – Grand Tournament
Each season, the top 10 players (the system can select more players if needed) of the Legend Tournament will qualify for the Grand Tournament group stage.
In the group stage, all players will play against each other once. If party players finish with an equal score, their Overall Attack Power is used to determine which player advances. Players who finish their group stage will progress to the final round of the Grand Tournament
In this mode, the player can set the character to start the battle.
3.2. PvE – Tower mode
- Madness tower: players will be rewarded for defeating enemies on each floor and thus be allowed to enter the next floor.
- World tower: each weekday will open one or more towers and players can only climb 10 floors per tower per day. The players will be rewarded for defeating the enemies on each floor and thus be allowed to go to the next floor. Theycan choose up to 2 characters from God, Demon and Naga characters to fight in the World Tower.
Information about characters and items in the game
Characters in the game are classified into 6 different rarity levels in order: Common → Rare → Epic → Legendary → Immortal → Ultimate
Heroes & Empires Token (HE) is the governance token of Heroes & Empires, issued on Binance Smart Chain. The total supply of HE is 1,000,000,000 tokens with use cases: staking, governance, payment.
HE holders can earn HE tokens through playing games, staking HE tokens, and participating in key governance votes. Also, the players can earn HE tokens by participating in-game activities.
Heroes & Empires Token
- Token Name: Heroes & Empires
- Ticker: HE
- Network: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20))
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0x20d39a5130f799b95b55a930e5b7ebc589ea9ed8
- Token Type: Governance
- Total Supply: 1.000.000.000 HE
- Circulating Supply: Updating
Strategic Sale: 15%
Public Sale: 1.6%
Marketing, Liquidity & Incentives: 15%
In-game rewards: 30%
Ecosystem Funds: 19.4%
Token Release Schedule:
- Complete Play2Earn mechanics
- Launching Website v2.0
- Marketing events
- Register for Closed Beta
- Strategic Sales
- Game Asset Offering (GAO)
- Listing on DEX/CEX exchanges
- Launched Closed Beta (non-blockchain)
- Activities with partners
- Launching Open Beta (blockchain)
- Casting NFT Heroes
- More PvE, PvP gameplay
- Launching Marketplace
- Sidechain integration
- Addition of more Tournament PvP
- Cast NFT Gears, Items
- Clans War/Clan Hunt
- Community/Friends function
- New PvE Content Launch
- Launching the app version
- Full-game launch
- Sidechain integration
- Addition of PvE, PvP
How and Where to buy the HE token?
HE has been listed on a number of crypto exchanges; but unlike other main cryptocurrencies, it cannot be directly purchased with fiat money. However, you can easily buy this coin by first buying Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, BNB from any large exchanges and then transfer to the exchange that offers to trade this coin.
To be more specific, you will have to first buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance (BNB), etc.
We will use Binance Exchange here as it is one of the largest crypto exchanges that accept fiat deposits.
Once you finish the KYC process. You will be asked to add a payment method. Here you can either choose to provide a credit/debit card or use a bank transfer, and buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance (BNB)…
Since HE is an altcoin we need to transfer our coins to an exchange where HE can be traded. Below is a list of exchanges that offer to trade HE in various market pairs, head to their websites and register for an account.
Once finished you will then need to make a BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB deposit to the exchange from Binance depending on the available market pairs. After the deposit is confirmed you may then purchase HE from the exchange.
Is HE a good investment?
HE is a game built on blockchain that allows players to play-to-earn. The gameplay of the game is quite similar to some traditional games like Dota 2 Auto Chess. By reading the article, you may have grasped the basic information about the project so as to make your own investment decisions in the future. We are not responsible for any of your investment decisions. The Information in the post isn’t financial advice, is intended FOR BASIC INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Trading Cryptocurrency is ABSOLUTELY risky, so keep in mind that you understand these risks and that you are fully responsible for what you do with your money. Wish you success and make profit from this potential market.