Are you a blockchain developer looking to take your career to the next level? How about a comprehensive program to learn the ins and outs of blockchain programming and entrepreneurship? We’ve got the perfect solution for you: the Zero2Hero Program from BNB Chain!
Zero2Hero is a six-month virtual program that serves as your one-stop-shop to get the skills, networks and resources you need to supercharge your career. Our program consists of three parts: a 6-week bootcamp, 4-week hackathon, and 6-week incubator. This program is open to all Web2 and Web3 developers who have a passion for innovation and are eager to push the boundaries of the technology.
For the English cohort, BNB Chain has partnered with Encode Club, an international Web3 education community committed to learning and building together through unique programs with the top protocols in the space.
We are also delighted to announce that bootcamps are available in Chinese and Russian languages, respectively powered by Blockchain Center and The Blockchain Academy Group, both of which are leading Web3 education platforms in areas of Eastern and Central Asia.
We’d like to express our deep gratitude to Axelar, Chainlink Labs, Polkastarter, and Hacken for their generous support. We’re also proud to announce that our EU Incubator winners and participants, including Port3 Network, Blockless, Shorter Finance, and Dynamic Labs, will be joining us to share and sponsor bounties in our hackathon.
Additional thanks is owed to ATA Network, Trust Wallet, PancakeSwap, Tea and NodeReal for their great support.
The first programme, the BNB Chain Zero2Hero Bootcamp, kicks off on Monday, 6th March and lasts for 6 weeks. Applications for the bootcamp will stay open until 3rd March 2023. If you speak Chinese, please apply here; if you speak Russian, please apply here.
What you can expect:
- From 0 to 1: Learn Solidity from scratch and progress all the way to intermediate and advanced level
- 6 weeks: online lectures with experts tech-sharing and Q&A sessions
- 3 languages: Taught in English, Chinese and Russian
- 1 project: Create your 1st blockchain project together with our mentors and your classmates
- 1 NFT: After successful completion of the bootcamp, you will receive a specially-designed NFT certificate which will also be connected with relevant projects in the BNB Chain ecosystem for job opportunities
The application process is selection-based where shortlisted candidates will be granted access to our bootcamp. Those with a programming background, a commitment to completing the curriculum and a dedication to making class attendance a priority are ideal candidates. As our cohorts are limited, we urge you to present us with a top-notch application!
As Peter Thiel said in his book Zero to One: “It’s not about having a million ideas; it’s about having one great idea and executing it perfectly.”
The hackathon portion of the Zero2Hero program provides developers with the opportunity to put their newly acquired skills to the test. Hackers can join forces in teams or take on the challenge solo. Applications will be judged on the quality of their applications, as well as their creativity and problem-solving skills.
Even though we encourage all participants to go through the complete Zero2Hero Builder Series program, it is not mandatory to join the Bootcamp before applying for the hackathon. Applications for each part of the Series can be accepted independently.
What you can expect:
- 4 weeks: Workshop + building + submission
- 7 tracks: Greenfield, BNB Chain’s decentralized storage infrastructure, will feature as a key track for the hackathon component of the program. Other tracks will focus on DeFi, Infra SocialFi, Cross-chain, and Innovation
- 200K dollars: Hackathon prize pools of over US $200,000, where individual track winners will be eligible for prizes of over US $10,000
- 7 tickets: 1st place winner from each track will be automatically accepted into the incubator
To bring this series to a close, the Incubator component is launching a six-week Y-combinator style program intended to help the most promising hackathon and fledgling projects reach their zenith and develop into fully-fledged startups. Participants can apply for the Incubator independently.
What you can expect:
- 6 weeks: every week accepted teams will be involved in workshops that tackle matters such as fundraising, product-market fit, design and marketing
- 360° support: 1–1 support will be provided to the teams, as well as opportunities to network with each other through weekly social matches.
- $50,000: winners can share the prizes of up to US$50,000
Registration for the Zero2Hero hackathon and incubator isn’t open yet. Fill out this interest form to get an email notification when it is available!
“When you build something that matters, the world takes notice.”
We’re confident that the Zero2Hero program will provide you with the skills and resources you need to build something that matters. Whether you are a blockchain developer looking to get started or an experienced builder looking to take your skills to the next level, our program is designed to help you achieve your goals. So join us on this journey and become a blockchain hero!
Disclaimer: The inclusion of Russian language in BNB Chain’s Zero2Hero Builder Series is for the sole purpose of accommodating Russian-speaking participants and does not indicate any political preferences or affiliations of the organization, its affiliates, or partners. BNB Chain is a neutral platform and does not endorse or support any political views or ideologies.