Binance is pleased to announce that we have upgraded the Managed Sub-Account function, enabling self-service application for eligible users. The Managed Sub-Account function, which allows flexibility in asset allocation and fund management, is exclusively offered to Institutional clients and VIP users. The upgraded Managed Sub-Account function will be available from 2022-03-17 00:00 (UTC).
Features of Managed Sub-Account Function:
From the perspective of investors:
- Investors can entrust multiple trading teams to manage their assets by creating multiple Managed Sub-Accounts tied to different trading teams.
- Investors can withdraw from Managed Sub-Accounts at any time or schedule withdrawals.
- Managed Sub-Accounts created by investors enjoy the same trading fees as trading teams, which are lower.
From the perspective of trading teams:
- Trading teams can implement different strategies in multiple Managed Sub-Accounts while managing funds for investors. These strategies are secured since historical and open orders of Managed Sub-Accounts cannot be viewed by investors.
- The trading volume of the Managed Sub-Accounts count toward the trading team’s overall trading volume, thus enjoying lower trading fees.
Who Can Apply for the Managed Sub-Account Function via Self-Service?
- An account that has activated the sub-account function and holds assets with a value of more than $1 million equivalent, OR,
- A VIP 3 or above level account that has activated the sub-account function.
How to Activate the Managed Sub-Account Function via Self-Service?
- Eligible users can activate the Managed Sub-Account function via self-service by referring to this step-by-step guide. If you have not enabled the sub-account function yet, please apply here.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!