Table of Contents
BNB Chain is opening up all existing BNB Chain Incentive Programs and will be offering enhanced marketing support for projects building on opBNB!
Monetary Incentives On opBNB
BNB Chain incentive programs have been instrumental in driving the growth and adoption of decentralized applications, with projects directly benefiting from the programs. The incentive programs will now be extended to projects building on opBNB to bring enhanced opportunities and benefits to developers and users within the wider BNB Chain ecosystem.
Projects can access all programs and sign up here.
- Builder Grants: Empowering developers to bring their ideas to life by providing financial support to promising projects. Developers can now apply for grants to fund their innovative projects and initiatives on opBNB. These grants aim to empower talented individuals and teams to build groundbreaking applications that contribute to the overall expansion of the blockchain space.
- Gas Grants: Offering a $200,000 pool per month to cover transaction costs, the Gas Grant program alleviates the financial burden on developers to encourage greater innovation and accelerate growth. This support enables projects to boost their growth by receiving gas fee incentives based on their gas fee consumption.
- Most Valuable Builder Program (MVB): The MVB VI Accelerator Program is a BNB-focused accelerator program between the BNB Chain and Binance Labs to help projects develop and grow more organically through coaching, investment, and network support.
- Kickstart: Fostering the growth of projects building on opBNB, Kickstart provides tools and services from BNB Chain ecosystem partners. With over 50 service providers across 18 categories, for example Security Auditing, Cloud Services, Infra Services, Oracle, Recruitment & Staffing, Token Launcher services, Customer Relations and Marketing Tooling, and NFT Launchpad & Marketplace offerings, developers can now kickstart their building journey on opBNB with the backing of an engaged and supportive community.
- Liquidity Program: The BNB Chain Liquidity Program has also been extended to help facilitate connections between DeFi protocols on opBNB and Liquidity Providers (LPs). This incentive aims to help projects achieve sustainable liquidity and user growth. Projects will be able to enhance their presence within the institutional landscape to attract more investors and LPs will benefit from financial incentives for liquidity provision, token allocation, trading fee distribution and more.
- BNB Chain Ecosystem Job Board – Advertise your project’s open roles directly to BNB Chain’s dedicated ecosystem job board. Bring greater visibility to open roles, this makes it easier to engage with the thriving Web3 community and source talented individuals looking to build the future of Web3.
For more detailed information about each of the BNB Chain incentives on offer and to apply, please visit https://www.bnbchain.org/en/developers/developer-programs.
Dedicated Marketing Support
With over 3 million followers across our social media channels, our enhanced marketing support will help boost exposure for projects building on opBNB. This will include the following activities:
- A invitation to join a BNB Chain Twitter Space to introduce your project to an audience of over 3 million Web3 enthusiasts
- A Retweet announcing your project integration with opBNB integration
- Your logo will feature in the BNB Chain weekly poster shared on the BNB Chain Twitter
- Your logo will feature in the BNB Chain weekly newsletter
Security and Extra Services
- DappBay: opBNB projects will now have the opportunity to showcase their decentralized applications on DappBay – the Web3 dApp store for users to safely explore and use dApss on BNB Chain. DappBay lets users discover new dApps, rankings, analytics, campaigns, and airdrops, giving projects the opportunity to be in front of a larger audience, to enhance visibility and engagement
- DappBay features Red Alarm which is a tool that updates the community every Friday with projects it has identified as being high risk and untrustworthy, ensuring that users can respond quickly to potential security vulnerabilities and risks
- DappBay also features Risk Scanner. Powered by AvengerDAO, it is a real-time contract risk scanner where users can scan and verify the safety of any BNB Smart Chain (BSC) smart contract
Extra Support and Services
- Projects building on opBNB will receive 24 hour tech support six days a week on the dedicated Discord channel
- Projects will have access to all BNB Chain educational resources on Github
To find out more about the enhanced marketing support and services available for opBNB projects, get in touch with a member of the team here.
BNB Chain is excited to be offering these incentives and services to projects building on opBNB as it looks to further support the growth and advancement of the blockchain industry. Developers can now harness the full potential of the Web3 ecosystem and take advantage of a wide array of Incentive Programs, marketing support and services to drive their projects forward.
Sign up to join opBNB here.