20Celebrate Araw ng Kalayaan, Get Up To 500 PHP in Cash Vouchers
This month, we celebrate the glory of freedom. For Araw ng Kalayaan, Binance would like to thank you for your continued support by granting a cashback of up to 500 PHP for trading on Binance. Be one of the first 500 people to get the cashback. Promo runs until June 25, 2020.
Your cashback can be found on the Reward Center page in the form of a Cash Voucher the day after your trade transaction has been confirmed. Start trading through the Binance website or the Binance App.
Promotion Period: June 18, 2020, 8 AM (UTC +8) to June 25, 2020, 8 AM (UTC +8)
Rules and rewards distribution are as follows:
- Buy crypto through P2P using PHP and trade a total volume of 2,500 PHP in Spot (50 USD) to get 150 PHP (3 USD) – First 250
- Buy crypto through P2P using PHP and trade a total volume of 5,000 PHP in Spot (100 USD) to get 300 PHP (6 USD) – First 150
- Buy crypto through P2P using PHP and trade a total volume of 10,000 PHP in Spot (200 USD) to get 500 PHP (10 USD) – First 100
You must complete KYC to participate in this promo. Read here on how to complete KYC verification.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is eligible only for PHP users, to be verified through the Identity Verification (KYC) process of Binance.
- We’ll calculate your trading volume in USDT based on the rate of the day you receive your reward and we’ll be distributing the cash vouchers in BUSD.
- You will be able to login and see your reward via Account > Reward Center, once the distribution is completed.
- The cash vouchers can be used for trading on Binance, and are withdrawable.
- If no trades are made after receiving the cash voucher within 1 month, Binance reserves the right to reclaim the cash voucher from the user’s account.
- Rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- All eligible users need to complete their Identity Verification (KYC) prior to the completion of the activity period.
Note: Please be aware of phishing sites and always make sure you are visiting our official website when entering sensitive data: https://www.binance.com.
We greatly appreciate your continued support.
Maligayang Araw ng Kalayaan!
– Binance Team