At Binance, we want everyone to better understand how Binance Pool works. This is why we are launching the “Call for Binance Pool Videos” contest. Make an educational video about Binance Pool and get a chance to win bonus BNB in the process.
Submission Period: August 9, 2020, 00:00 AM to August 31, 2020, 00:00 AM (UTC)
Announcement of Winners: September 4, 2020 (UTC)
How to Join:
Create a video based on one of the suggested themes below:
Post the video on your YouTube or Twitter page with the hashtag #Binance Pool
Submit your entry by completing this form
Be creative, be positive, and have fun!
|Diamond Winner||1||50 BNB|
|Gold Winners||3||Three winners of 20 BNB|
|Silver Winners||10||Ten winners of 5 BNB|
How will the Winners be Chosen?
Binance will shortlist 14 videos for the semi-finals. The selection criteria are as follows:
- 50% based on the number of views, likes and retweets that a semi-finalist entry receives on Participant’s Youtube or Twitter post.
- 50% based on scores given by a select panel of judges from the Binance team and Binance angels.
Notes & Terms：
- The participant must fill out this form in order to participate in the activity. If the participant does not fill out the form, he/she is deemed to have turned down the prize.
- The video should not exceed 10 minutes. One entry on either YouTube or Twitter wll be considered for the promo.
- All submissions shall be made before August 31, 2020, 00:00 (UTC).
- There is no limit to the number of submissions a participant can make.
- The submission can be in any language of your choice and is not restricted to English.
- Please do your best to ensure high-quality resolution when producing.
- All submissions must be original works of the participants.
- Prizes Distribution: rewards will be distributed to the winners within five working days after we announced the final results. Please login to your Binance account and see your rewards via Distribution History > Spot Wallet >Wallet.
- The participants shall confirm that you own the copyright of this video, and Binance shall not bear the legal liability, including (not limited to) the legal liability that may be caused by the infringement of other people’s portrait rights, reputation rights, privacy rights, copyright, trademark rights, etc., all legal liabilities arising from the above disputes shall be borne by the participants.
- All videos shall not contain any content that is hostile to the country, cause religious or ethnic disputes, etc., and shall not involve pornography, violence, or racial discrimination.
- By participating in this competition, authorship remains with the entrant, but the entrant acknowledges to transfer the copyright of the submitted video to Binance. All participants grant Binance, including but not limited to, copy, edit, display, and publish the submissions.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation.