Binance will support the Horizen (ZEN) upgrade and hard fork.
- The Horizen (ZEN) 3.1.0 software upgrade will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,119,000, or approximately at 2022-04-05 12:00 (UTC). The hard fork, on the other hand, will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,127,000, or approximately at 2022-04-19 12:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-04-05 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Horizen (ZEN) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,119,000 and 1,127,000 respectively. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN in their Binance accounts.
- The Horizen (ZEN) upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEN once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!