Binance Gift Card is pleased to launch the Gift Card x NFT Branding Program. This program provides NFT projects with opportunities to display branded gift cards with NFT creatives on Binance Gift Card homepage and circulate them outside the existing communities. While boosting brand awareness, the program will also facilitate community engagement and growth, and provide referral benefits, by integrating branded gift cards into project-specific community-based NFT tasks and airdrops.
What Is Binance Gift Card?Binance Gift Card allows users and businesses to send crypto with customized templates (GIF, 2D or 3D image), branded content and their choice of token, to both Binance and non-Binance users. Once the recipient receives the gift card, it only takes a few simple steps to redeem.
How Can Your NFT Project Benefit?Binance Gift Card plays a versatile role in promoting your brand, token and community.
- Use Cases:
- Display your branded gift card with NFT creatives on Binance Gift Card homepage.
- Allow users to send branded gift cards as an alternative task to gain NFT whitelist access or special edition giveaways hosted by NFT projects.
- Airdrop branded gift cards with NFT creatives to users within and outside of the Binance Ecosystem.
- Project Benefits:
- Grow brand awareness on Binance and across external crypto communities with a large user base.
- Encourage users to circulate NFT creatives via gift card and use the native token of your NFT project outside of the existing community.
- Provide a newbie-friendly solution to increase NFT adoption.
- Earn referral bonus by binding referral code to gift cards.
How Do I Apply to Be an NFT Branding Partner?
Please fill in this form to apply. Selected applicants will be contacted by the Binance Gift Card team. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!