Binance has completed the ninth round of APENFT (NFT) airdrop to TRON (TRX), BitTorrent OLD (BTTOLD), BitTorrent (BTTC), JUST (JST), and WINkLink (WIN) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page in the User Center.
- In order to be eligible to receive the NFT airdrop, at the snapshot time, each user needs to have a minimum holding of (including those in pending trade orders):
- 100 TRX, or
- 2,000 BTTOLD, or
- 2,000,000 BTTC, or
- 100 JST, or
- 15,000 WIN
- Snapshot for the ninth round of APENFT (NFT) airdrop was taken at TRON block height of 37,983,082 (2022-02-10 at 12:00 UTC).
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide Small Balances” to view your NFT tokens in your Funds page.
For more information, please refer to the original announcements:
- Binance Will Support the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program for TRON (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT) and JUST (JST) Holders
- Important Updates to the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program
- Important Updates to the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program (2022-02-10)
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!