The time has come to continue with our recently announced second round of the Most Valuable Builder program, and we’re thrilled to announce the top 20 projects that will compete in the second phase of MVB II: The Big Bang of NFTs.
On April 23 this year, we announced the second round (MVB II) of our very successful accelerator program called the Most Valuable Builder. In this program, applicants compete for their chance to get among the best teams based on their network and user activity, TVL, and more while also meeting all the criteria such as audited security and a sustainable business model. The second series of MVB is titled The Big Bang of NFTs to reflect its focus on unique NFT+DeFi projects that combine the best of the two worlds.
The MVB II program allows new and emerging BSC projects to compete for the grand prizes for the final Top 10 best projects which each will receive:
- $10,000 grant for each project
- Security QuickScan from Certik
- Sponsorship for full security audit
- Exclusive incubation workshop with industry experts
Final Top 10 projects may also have the potential opportunities to obtain one of the benefits below and more:
- Potential direct investment opportunities from Binance
- Direct listing in the Binance Innovation Zone
Since the announcement of the MVB II, we have received over 400+ applications from different projects building on BSC in multiple categories, including DeFi, NFT, Blockchain Gaming, Infrastructure, Lending, and more. Almost ⅓ of the applicants come from the NFT category, which is the most popular category in MVB II. The total value locked (TVL) of all MVB II projects reached more than $16 billion USD (based on register BUIDL Rewards Addresses), with 300,000+ active addresses generated just between April 23 and June 30.
Meet top 20 finalists for MVB II: Phase Two
Out of the 400+ applicants, we shortlisted the top 20 projects that performed the best and met all the criteria. These projects will now enter Phase Two, where they’ll undergo a further shortlisting process until we end up with the final top 10 projects which will be announced as the winners of this round of the MVB program. We want to thank all the applicants and heartily congratulate the projects entering Phase Two.
Here are the top 20 projects shortlisted to compete in the second phase (alphabetical order):
CryptoBlades – NFT gaming
GMR Finance – NFT gaming
My DeFi Pet – NFT collectible
BunnyPark – NFT collectibles & gaming
Mobox – NFT gaming
Yooshi – NFT collectibles&metaverse
X World Games – NFT gaming
AirNFTs – NFT Marketplace
StreamingFast – Infrastructure
Refinable – NFT Marketplace
Faraland – NFT gaming
Alpaca Finance – Lending
Biswap – AMM
ApeSwap Finance – AMM
Wault Finance – Yield farming
dFuture – Derivatives
Hot Cross – Yield farming
Rabbit Finance – Lending
Nerve – AMM
Nominex – AMM
These 20 projects were carefully selected based on different metrics, but primarily:
- Product innovation: What is the unique proposal of the project? Is this project competitive, and does it provide new features and products?
- Security: Each project must have at least 1 completed team security certification or audit from independent BSC ecosystem partners.
- Community & users: This includes the number of active users in the community, chain address activity, and the number of regular users.
- Transaction volume: Here, we looked at the transaction volume over different periods.
In the second phase, we will further reduce the number of projects to only the last 10 finalists who will be announced as winners after July 22.
We will pick the 10 final projects based on the following metrics:
- The project must be among the most demanded applications in NFT+DeFi, dApps, or Infrastructure in the BSC Ecosystem.
- Security status of projects
- Daily Active Users (DAU), Total Volume Locked (TVL), and Liquidity
- Community strength (including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram, Medium, etc.)
Join our official MVB Telegram channel for more updates: https://t.me/officialBSCMVB
Explore Binance Smart ChainDocs |Blog | GitHub | Telegram | Twitter | BUIDL Reward Program | BSC Accelerator Fund