Binance and VITE are collaborating to hold a “register and trade” campaign, exclusive to new Binance.com users, with a prize pool of 380,000 VITE tokens and 5,000 USDT of Binance Futures vouchers.
Campaign Period: 2020/07/03 0:00 AM – 2020/07/10 0:00 AM (UTC)
All Binance.com users that have registered after 2020/07/03 0:00 AM will be eligible to participate in the following campaigns:
- All users meeting the registration criteria with a total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 100,000 VITE or more during the campaign period will equally share a prize pool of 380,000 VITE tokens
- All users meeting the registration that trade 500 USDT or more across any Binance Futures contracts (perpetual or quarterly) will automatically qualify to enter a lucky draw. The lucky draw will have 500 winners of which each will win a 10 USDT Binance Futures Voucher.
Terms & Conditions:
- VITE trading pairs include VITE/BTC and VITE/ USDT.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and see your rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
- Please refer here for Futures Bonus Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The bonus vouchers will be valid for 7 days from the day of distribution as per the terms and conditions linked above.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.