We are excited to launch a new batch of Dual Investment products with updated target prices and settlement dates, where users can Sell High or Buy Low while earning up to 134% APY.
- Subscription starts at: 2022-04-20 10:00 (UTC)
- Subscription Format: First-come, first-served basis
- Check out the new target prices and settlement dates in the link below
Dual Investment allows you to Buy Low or Sell High with your desired price at your desired date, without any fees, while earning high yields. Subscribe to Dual Investment products and enjoy a high return on a selection of popular cryptocurrencies.SELL HIGHTarget users:
- Users who want to accumulate high interest on the cryptocurrency holding, or
- Users who want to sell the Deposit Currency for a higher price in the future
|Deposit Currency||Sell For||Settlement Date|
|BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, ADA, BNB, DOT, BCH, LUNA, AVAX, FTM, ALGO||BUSD||2022-04-26|
BUY LOWTarget users:
- Users who want to accumulate high interest on the stablecoin holding, or
- Users who want to buy a cryptocurrency for a lower price in the future
|Deposit Currency||Cryptocurrency to Buy||Settlement Date|
|USDT & BUSD||BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, ADA, BNB, DOT, BCH, LUNA, AVAX, FTM, ALGO||2022-04-26|
How to get started with Dual Investment:
- Go to the Dual Investment page.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to buy or sell.
- Choose whether you want to SELL HIGH or BUY LOW .
- Select your desired price (“Target Price”) and desired date (“Settlement Date”) to buy or sell.
- Input your subscription amount and complete the subscription.
More information about Dual Investment, including a glossary and detailed calculation, can be found here.
- The target price is fixed, and we may stop accepting new subscriptions when the difference between the spot price and the target price is small.
- The APY will be changing in real time depending on the market fluctuation before subscription but locked in once the subscription is done.
- Dual Investment products cannot be redeemed early.
- Deposit Currency – the currency you use to subscribe to a Dual Investment product.
- Settlement Date – the date on which transactions and redemption will take place.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!