Table of Contents
We’re thrilled to announce Demo Day for this season’s Most Valuable Builder accelerator program! Join us virtually on June 29th, 2023, 9 AM SGT / June 28th, 6 PM PST, as founders from 12 project teams make their pitch.
The Most Valuable Builder (MVB) is an accelerator program focused on growing the Web3 developer ecosystem on BNB Chain and provides mentoring, funding, and technical support to developers who are looking to build scalable dApps for the future.
The 11-week curriculum was designed to address the evolving needs of Web 3.0 founders, helping emerging projects reach their full potential through in-depth sessions with industry experts and technical advice to onboard and scale on the BNB Chain with a product that reaches product-market fit.
RSVP and Join Us Virtually for MVB VI Demo Day!
Our goal at Binance Labs is to identify and invest in the most capable and forward-thinking founders that are driving innovation, creating meaningful use cases, and building the future of the industry. We’re excited to showcase the caliber of the 12 project teams from our latest accelerator program cohort during MVB VI Demo Day.
MVB VI Demo Day provides investors an opportunity to get a glimpse of the most promising early-stage projects in the industry. You’ll have the chance to connect with like-minded investors and explore potential investment opportunities.
The virtual event will be hosted on June 29th at 09:00-11:30 UTC+8 / June 28th at 6:00-8:30 PM UTC-7. We have limited seats, so please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Meet the MVB VI Cohort
- Kinza is a lending protocol built for a reliable DeFi ecosystem that focuses on security and aims to connect demand and supply of liquidity to create the best on-chain money market.
- Hinkal Protocol is an easy-to-integrate privacy SDK that helps users anonymize transactions with a privacy-preserving KYC layer suitable for enterprise and institutional use.
- KiloEx is a user-friendly perp DEX focused on risk management and capital efficiency.
- Cashmere Labs is a cross-chain aggregator and stable swap platform using interoperability messaging to swap any asset between any chain, with cross-chain MEV-attack prevention.
- EthosX is a decentralized finance platform creating end-to-end financial derivatives on-chain.
- AltLayer offers application-specific multichain rollups through highly scalable execution layers that derive security from an underlying L1/L2.
- ZKCross is the first multichain ZK-Rollup execution layer utilizing ZK-WASM that allows both Web2 and Web 3 developers to build Web3 applications with their ZK-fusion model.
- HIM is an Otome game that combines SBTs, asset ownership, the immutability of Web3, and AI open-domain conversation to create robust, interactive, and conversational gameplay.
- Sparkle.xyz is an astrology lifestyle app offering personalized Soulbound Token (SBT) characters with tradable NFTs, astrology-themed PVP games, and social features.
- Masa Finance provides an SDK that mints Soulbound Tokens (SBTs) for composable and standardized on-chain identifiers to scale to the next billion web3 users. Masa SBTs will be the fundamental building blocks for an interoperable identity, data, and trust layer.
- Slise is a Web3-native programmatic ad platform using wallets and on-chain data to target users for Web3 projects while providing sustainable revenue streams for dApps displaying ads.
- xBank is a consumer credit protocol and all-in-one portal that provides options to ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ for NFTs and provides greater profit margins for users contributing through credit premiums.
Please note submission of this form does not guarantee an attendance spot until you receive a confirmation.