Binance Labs is announcing Season 4 of its Incubation Program, which showcases the most promising blockchain projects, founders, and BUIDLers worldwide. Applications are now open until 2022-02-28 11:59 PM (UTC).
Why should I apply?
- Seed Investment. We accept maximum project valuations up to $10M, providing you with the initial funding and traction to grow your startup.
- Mentorship. We connect founders to business leaders from the Binance ecosystem who possess a wide range of expertise ranging from tokenomics, blockchain infrastructure tech to startup operations on a weekly basis, including private office hours and group fireside chat sessions.
- Extensive Network. Startups can connect directly with our diverse network of industry leaders to source partnerships, professional services and many more.
- Holistic Support. We provide multi-faceted support for startups, including formation, regulatory/legal advice, recruiting, technical execution, fundraising, marketing/PR, etc.
- Founders and teams of selected projects will be invited to an 8-week program that will run during Q2 2022.
- Market Presence. After the 8-week hybrid program, Binance Labs runs a Demo Day so the founders and project teams can present themselves in front of market-leading venture capitalists and industry partners
Who can apply?Binance Labs is chain agnostic and looks for innovative projects to further mainstream crypto adoption globally.Key industries and focus areas of Season 4:
- Infrastructure: Middleware, layer 1 & 2, bridge/cross-chain
- Blockchain analytic tools
- Security and privacy
- Compliance and Reg Tech
Learn more about our previous seasons:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!