In recent weeks, the team at Binance has been hard at work putting together a BIG online-only event, and you’re invited. With a full line-up of 80+ speakers and a packed schedule filled with powerful talks and panels, our “Off the Charts!” Virtual Conference is shaping up to be one of the can’t-miss blockchain events of the year.
Join us on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 9:00 – 7:00 PM (UTC) for a spectacular online event.
Announcing New Speakers
We’re spotlighting just a few of the 80+ speakers you can look forward to watching on July 14. In addition to the previous speakers we announced, which includes Carylyne Chan, Interim CEO & Chief Strategy Officer of CoinMarketCap, Jamie Burke, CEO of Outlier Ventures, and Yele Bademosi, CEO of Bundle, we have some more exciting names we couldn’t wait to share with you.
- Charles Hoskinson – Founder, Cardano – Charles founded three cryptocurrency-related startups – Invictus Innovations, Ethereum, and IOHK – and leads the research, design, and development of Cardano. Charles was the founding chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation’s education committee and established the Cryptocurrency Research Group in 2013.
- Don Tapscott – Executive Chairman, The Blockchain Research Institute – As one of the world’s leading authorities on the impact of technology on business and society, Don has authored 16 books, including Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything, which has been translated into over 25 languages.
- Oleksandr Bornyakov – Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine – Oleksandr is dedicated to boosting the growth of Ukraine’s IT industry. At the age of 26, he founded Adtelligent, a video ads monetization platform. Oleksandr is also a Co-owner of Intersog, an international software outsourcing company.
- Perianne Boring – Founder and President, Chamber of Digital Commerce – Perianne helms the world’s largest trade association representing the blockchain industry, promoting the acceptance and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies. Perianne was named among “America’s Top 50 Women in Tech” by Forbes and among the top “10 Most Influential People in Blockchain” by CoinDesk.
- Peter DeMeo – Global Market Development Leader, IBM – Peter leads IBM Systems technology solutions for crypto assets to power institutional digital asset custody, exchange wallets, and tokenization solutions requiring advanced secure private key management.
- Rune Christensen – Co-founder, MakerDAO – Since 2015, Christensen has focused on establishing the vision and structure of MakerDAO and the economic foundations of the Dai stablecoin.
Binance Awards 2020
The Binance community never ceases to amaze, so this year, we’re honoring the movers, shakers, dreamers, and doers. Join us in celebrating the standout people and projects that have contributed most to our community and blockchain ecosystem.
All winners will be announced during the live event, and the final results will be published here afterward.
Here are the award segments:
Binance Influencer Awards 2020 (Global & Regional)
This one goes out to our community. That’s because we’re honoring the crypto influencers who raise the profile of crypto and blockchain to viewers worldwide, nominated by users like you. Once the final nominees are revealed, you’ll be able to vote for your favorite personality.
Best Binance Chain Wallet Award 2020 (Global)
Binance Chain was built hand-in-hand with our community, who came together to participate on the native blockchain, and enjoy new levels of freedom over their assets. This award celebrates the wallets that support the Binance Chain platform, with the main award going to the wallet that empowers the most users.
Binance’s Angel of the Year Awards 2020 (Global & China)
Our Binance community truly wouldn’t be where it is today without our Angel volunteers. Thank you to everyone who dedicated their time and energy to growing and educating the Binance community. Any official Binance Angel with tenure over 6 months will be automatically nominated for this award.
Binance’s Launchpad Project of the Year Award 2020 (Global)
Binance Launchpad raises funds and awareness for high potential blockchain startups and entrepreneurs. For this year’s award, all Launchpad projects between July 2019 and July 2020 will be eligible, with the main award going to the Launchpad project that has yielded the highest return for investors.
Binance’s Philanthropist of the Year Award 2020 (Global)
When it comes to using crypto for good, we’re fortunate to have worked with high-impact philanthropists who are passionate about advancing blockchain-powered, fully transparent philanthropy. We nominate the top 5 donors who have contributed most to our Binance Charity projects since 2018, and we’ll let you select the winner via a community vote on the Binance Charity Twitter page.
Our Media Sponsors and Partners
The Binance “Off the Charts!” Virtual Conference is made possible by our media partners and sponsors.
Media Partners: Cointelegraph, Decrypt, Nairametrics, Paxnet News, Seoul Economics Decenter, Hankyung Economics Newspaper, TechM, The CoinTribune, 36KR·Odaily, ChainNews, ChainDD, Newsworks, D.Street, CCTV News, Coinreaders, BeiNews, BlockTimesTV
And a special thanks to our sponsors:
Watch live on July 14
We kick off the “Off the Charts!” Virtual Conference on July 14, 2020, from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (UTC).
Tune in for a chance to win special prizes, swag, and collectible NFTs. For more information, follow Binance on Twitter.