Do you have a favorite influencer you’d love to get recognition from the wider community? In the first-ever “Binance Influencer Awards” we’re trying to do just that! Here’s all you need to know:
- Binance influencer awards nominations (June 25th – June 30th)
- Final winner voting (Google form + social media form) for each region (July 2nd – July 5th)
- Final winners will be announced live on the #BinanceTurns3 “Off The Charts” virtual conference (July 14th)
How do I nominate my favorite influencer?
Simple (and quick)! All you need to do is to fill in this form.
Who qualifies as an influencer?
Any individual may qualify as an influencer for nomination. Companies, communities, etc. do not qualify as influencers.
What do they win?
This is an honorary award. Winners will be announced during the #BinanceTurns3 “Off The Charts” Virtual Conference and will receive shout-outs from Binance’s various social media channels to the wider Binance and blockchain community. Each winner will also receive a custom-made physical trophy engraved with their name.
Which regions are open for nominations?
- Global (If you don’t know where your favorite influencer is from)
- Greater China (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan)
- Latin America
- North America
- Russia & CIS
Nomination and winning criteria
- Valid nominations are defined as nominations made with a valid Binance account email address.
- The top 5 nominees from each region will be decided by the total number of valid google form nominations (40% weight) and the Binance team (60% weight).
- The final winners from each region will be decided by Google form vote (30% weight), social media poll vote (30% weight), and the Binance team (40% weight).
- The final winners of each region will be announced at the #BinanceTurns3 “OffTheCharts” virtual conference on July 14th, 2020.
- Cheating will not be tolerated, and Binance reserves the right to disqualify any nominee at any stage that is deemed to be engaging in bulk nominations, voting, or any other acts of malicious behavior.
- Binance reserves the right to final interpretation.