This is a community contribution.
Binance, the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange, is partnering with GetBlock.io, a Blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) company.
GetBlock is an international team of experts that enables access to 40+ blockchain nodes worldwide and provides client support. The company cooperates with dozens of blockchain projects, and now it gives its clients the ability to deploy projects based on the Binance Smart Chain without the requirement of running their own BSC node. This way, they can access the most popular blockchain for the DeFi business in a short time and without additional expenses or human resources.
The revolution of finance
Decentralized finance (DeFi) could be called the revolution of finance on the blockchain. Innovative projects build financial instruments designed as blockchain-based services and applications that provide users with direct access to decentralized, censorship-resistant, and borderless financial products. This emerging market is attractive not only to the users but also to new and traditional financial businesses looking for modern solutions to existing problems.
The ideal DeFi blockchain is fast, cheap, secure, and decentralized.
Future tech for your business
Binance Smart Chain is a high-throughput blockchain with cross-chain and smart contract functionality and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatibility.
BSC is a very promising blockchain for multiple reasons:
- Low fees: an average fee is $0.01-0.05. For example, sending 10 BNB ($3975) costs approximately $0.01. And a slight fracture of competitor fees;
- It is a rapidly growing ecosystem with over 300 active projects, with daily transaction volume is exceeding 3.5 millions transactions.
- It runs on a modern consensus algorithm, safe and easy to implement. Binance Smart Chain is built on a unique Proof-of-Staked Authority (PoSA) consensus.
- The block time is short: about 3-3,5 seconds.
However, to run your own DeFi projects based on BSC, you need to run a full BSC node. This requires specialized hardware with high computing power, in-house blockchain engineers, developers, and DevOps.
If you want to save time and resources, take advantage of a trustworthy node provider that will give you full access to the Binance Smart Chain in a matter of minutes and take care of all the technical hassle without you even noticing.
Get started on BSC with GetBlock
GetBlock is a team of experts providing access to blockchain nodes of various cryptocurrencies — including Binance Smart Chain, the ecosystem powered by BNB. The GetBlock team provides you with a fast and easy API connection to full BSC nodes, which allows you to request on-chain information from a node without the need to set up one manually with JSON-RPC and WebSockets.
- You will get the best available rate built on a flexible and fair pricing system.
- GetBlock can operate customized infrastructure for your business and provide technical support.
- GetBlock employs only qualified specialists with extensive experience in the blockchain field.
With GetBlock, developers can seamlessly access the BSC ecosystem, significantly reducing the tension involved in interacting with a blockchain network.
How to connect to the BSC node using GetBlock?
Owners of GetBlock.io accounts will receive access to the Binance Smart Chain API with full integration into the GetBlock Dashboard, where they can build projects on BSC and track their Binance Smart Chain network usage.
The account will provide you with access to API keys, available requests, payment history, and other details. WebHooks and Websockets will be shortly available.
Get started with GetBlock:
- Sign up for your account on GetBlock with your email or sign in with a Google account.
- Confirm your email address, create a password and log in. Once logged in, you will see your API Key in the Dashboard on the left.
- Make a request to the BSC node via Postman or Terminal using your API credentials. For example, this is the request made to retrieve the last block number:
- If you do everything correctly, you will get the following response:
Your GetBlock Dashboard will now start gathering and displaying information about your GetBlock BSC node productivity and API working process.
Want to learn more? Explore GetBlock developer documentation.