Fellow Binancians,Following the announcement from the Nano team, Binance will update the ticker of NANO to XNO. Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- At 2022-01-19 08:00 AM (UTC), Binance will suspend NANO/USDT, NANO/BUSD and NANO/BTC isolated margin borrowing.
- At 2022-01-21 08:00 AM (UTC), Binance will delist NANO/USDT, NANO/BUSD and NANO/BTC isolated margin trading pairs, and all open NANO margin positions will automatically be closed and settled. A separate announcement will be posted for relisting.
- At 2022-01-24 02:00 AM (UTC), Binance will suspend NANO deposits and withdrawals. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your NANO deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- At 2022-01-24 04:00 AM (UTC), Binance will halt trading for all NANO spot trading pairs, and the trading pairs will subsequently be delisted from the exchange. We will then take an immediate snapshot of all NANO balances and begin the distribution of XNO to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 NANO = 1 XNO.
- At 2022-01-28 04:00 AM (UTC), Binance will open trading for the new XNO/USDT, XNO/BUSD, XNO/BTC and XNO/ETH spot trading pairs.
- Binance will make a separate announcement after the ticker change is completed to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of XNO will be opened.
For further information about this ticker change, please refer to Say Hello to XNO!
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.Thanks for your support!