Binance will support the Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade.
- The Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade will take place at the Tezos block height of 2,244,609, or approximately at 2022-04-01 00:53 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of XTZ will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-03-31 23:53 (UTC).
- The trading of XTZ will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade will take place at the Tezos block height of 2,244,609. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding XTZ in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for XTZ once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!