Binance will initiate the swap of ERC20 Injective Protocol (INJ) tokens to the mainnet INJ tokens, with the following timeline:
- Binance will suspend INJ/BUSD, INJ/USDT and INJ/BTC isolated margin borrowing on 2022-04-11 02:00 (UTC). We will reopen isolated margin borrowing for INJ once we deem the Injective Protocol (INJ) mainnet to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ERC20 Injective Protocol (INJ) will be suspended starting from 2022-04-11 10:00 (UTC), after which the mainnet swap of ERC20 Injective Protocol (INJ) will be conducted. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your ERC20 INJ deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ERC20 INJ tokens will be unavailable after the mainnet swap.
- Deposits and withdrawals of INJ tokens on the BEP2 and BEP20 networks will not be affected.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding INJ in their Binance accounts.
- The opening of deposits and withdrawals of mainnet Injective Protocol (INJ) tokens will be notified in a further announcement.
For further information, please refer to:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!