Binance will support the IoTex (IOTX) upgrade and hard fork.
- The IoTex (IOTX) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the IoTex block height of 16,509,241, or approximately at 2022-03-24 23:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of IOTX will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-03-24 22:00 (UTC).
- The trading of IOTX will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The IoTex (IOTX) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the IoTex block height of 16,509,241. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding IOTX in their Binance accounts.
- The IoTex (IOTX) upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for IOTX once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!