Binance will support the Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-02-09 16:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FLOW will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-02-09 15:00 (UTC).
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-02-09 16:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of FLOW will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FLOW in their Binance accounts.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposit and withdrawal for FLOW once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Flow Mainnet Spork on 2022-02-09 08:00am PT
- Upcoming Sporks Information About Upcoming Mainnet & Testnet Sporks
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.Thanks for your support!