Fellow Binancians,Binance will support the CertiK (CTK) network upgrade.
- The CertiK (CTK) network upgrade will take place at block height of 6,334,000, or approximately 2022-01-20 00:30 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of CTK will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-01-19 23:30 (UTC).
- The CertiK (CTK) network upgrade will take place at block height of 6,334,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of CTK will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding CTK in their Binance accounts.
- The CertiK (CTK) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for CTK once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.Thanks for your support!Binance Team