Fellow Binancians,Binance will support the Ardor (ARDR) upgrade and hard fork.
- The Ardor (ARDR) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Ardor block height of 2,307,000, or approximately on 2022-05-01 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ARDR will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-05-01 04:00 (UTC).
- The trading of Ardor (ARDR) will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Ardor (ARDR) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Ardor block height of 2,307,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ARDR in their Binance accounts.
- The Ardor (ARDR) upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ARDR once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!