Binance will list Acala (ACA) at 2022-01-25 12:00 (UTC). Binance will open trading pairs for ACA/BTC, ACA/BUSD, and ACA/USDT.
- Users can start depositing ACA in preparation for trading from 2022-01-25 06:00 (UTC)
- Withdrawals for ACA will open at 2022-01-26 12:00 (UTC)
- Users who participated in the Polkadot Parachain Slot Auctions and voted for ACA via Binance can claim their rewards starting from 2022-01-25 06:00 (UTC)
- Transfers of the ACA token on the Acala mainnet will begin one hour after block height 265,280, at approximately 2022-01-25 06:00 (UTC)
- The withdrawal open time is an estimated time for users’ reference. Users can view the actual status on the withdrawal page
What is Acala (ACA)?Acala network is an EVM-compatible DeFi smart contract platform which operates as a Polkadot parachain. ACA is the native token of the platform, which can be used to mint stablecoins, pay transaction fees, participate in governance, earn rewards through staking and liquidity mining.ACA Listing Fee: 0 BNB.Details:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!