Binance is excited to announce that we will soon launch the second round of “Binance Learn & Earn”, where users can gain knowledge on blockchain and earn crypto by completing courses and quizzes.
The first round of the Binance Learn & Earn program received an overwhelmingly positive response. To provide a fair and equal opportunity for users to participate, Binance will launch the second round of courses and quizzes in three phases. Each phase will offer limited rewards, which are available on a first-come, first served basis:
- Phase 1: 2022-04-06 03:00 AM (UTC)
- Phase 2: 2022-04-06 08:00 AM (UTC)
- Phase 3: 2022-04-06 02:00 PM (UTC)
All KYC-verified users can begin to read the articles, watch the video(s) anytime from now, and complete quizzes from 2022-04-06 03:00 AM (UTC) while token supplies last! Eligible users will stand a chance to receive a predetermined amount of BUSD, SHIB, ONE, COTI, and QTUM, depending on the course or quiz they complete.
Stay tuned for new projects and opportunities to earn more crypto.Study the Learn & Earn Courses Today!For more information:
- How to Get Started with Binance Learn & Earn
- Binance Launches EduFi – Learn and Earn Program – to Educate Users on the Blockchain Industry
Terms and Conditions:
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course once after completing the quiz.
- Rewards will be distributed within 48 hours to qualified learners who pass the quiz. Users may check their rewards via Account > Reward Center.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trading or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!