Binance Staking officially launches the “High-Yield Center”. Stake your AXS, SHIB, VET, SOL, AVAX, NEAR, LUNA, ADA, MATIC and CAKE starting from 2022-02-17 02:00 AM (UTC) to earn up to 104.62% APY.
- Locked Staking Format: First-come, first-served basis.
- Interest Calculation Period: From 00:00 AM (UTC) on the day after Locked Staking is confirmed to the end of the corresponding product period.
- Interest Payout Time: On a daily basis.
Offered Products (Locked Staking)
|Digital Assets||Duration||Max. Locked Staking Limit Per User||Standard Annualized Interest Rate||Min. Locked Staking Limit|
|AXS||90 days||3 AXS||104.62%||0.0001 AXS|
|SHIB||10 days||7,000,000 SHIB||10.12%||200 SHIB|
|VET||90 days||3,000 VET||7.32%||1 VET|
|SOL||90 days||3 SOL||12.12%||0.0001 SOL|
|AVAX||90 days||5 AVAX||20.19%||0.0001 AVAX|
|NEAR||90 days||25 NEAR||20.27%||0.001 NEAR|
|LUNA||90 days||5 LUNA||16.67%||0.0001 LUNA|
|ADA||90 days||200 ADA||10.43%||0.001 ADA|
|MATIC||90 days||150 MATIC||20.09%||0.001 MATIC|
|CAKE||90 days||10 CAKE||70.56%||0.001 CAKE|
- The maximum Locked Staking Limit Per User on certain cryptocurrencies may be adjusted as the offerings are limited and are open to all users.
- VET interest payout time: Between 00:00 AM – 04:00 AM (UTC) on the next day after the product expires, users’ staked VET and earned VTHO will be automatically transferred to users’ spot wallets.
- Users can view their Locked Staking assets by going to Wallets > Earn > Locked Staking > Locked.
- The APY is adjusted daily based on the on-chain staking rewards and the specific APY is subject to the page display on the day.
- Unlock period for Locked Staking products: 1 day.
- Locked Staking FAQ.
- About early redemption: Users can choose to redeem in advance. After choosing early redemption, the principal will be returned to the spot account, and the distributed interest will be deducted from the refunded principal. Due to different global time zones, it takes 48-72 hours to receive the tokens.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!