bsc v1.0.7 is out and all validator nodes on bsc testnet have upgraded to this new version. If you are running a node on Binance Smart chain mainnet or testnet, it’s recommended to upgrade to this version.
V1.0.7 is a maintenance release that focuses on the performance improvement of validators, we suggest all validators upgrade to the latest version.
- #120 add health check endpoint
- #116 validator only write database state when enough distance
- #115 add batch query methods
- #112 apply max commit tx time for miner worker to avoid empty block
- #101 apply block number limit for the eth_getLogs api
- #99 enable directbroadcast flag to decrease the block propagation time
- #90 add tini in docker image
- #84 add jq in docker image
Join Binance Smart chain
As with all our previous releases, you can find the:
- Pre-built binaries for all platforms on our downloads page.