The NFT Mystery Box collection showcases a series of artworks featuring Mike Tyson, along with exclusive rewards for users.
The Mystery Boxes consist of five NFT designs in five different rarity levels: Bronze (N), Silver (R), Gold (SR), Platinum (SSR), and Diamond (SSR). With each NFT collected, users can stand to receive additional Mike Tyson merchandise.
- Bronze (N), Silver (R) and Gold (SR) NFT collectors: To receive special collector’s edition NFTs from internationally renowned crypto artist Henric Aryee, which features Mike Tyson. There are three different designs from Henric Aryee, with one NFT design per rarity level.
- Diamond (SSR) NFT collectors NFT collectors: To receive eTo receive exclusive Mike Tyson merchandise such as shorts, gloves, T-shirts, socks, and other special edition items, as well as a Mike Tyson NFT, which users can use to redeem the merchandise.
- Platinum (SSR) NFT collectors NFT collectors: To receive eTo receive exclusive Mike Tyson merchandise such as shorts, gloves, T-shirts, socks, and other special edition items autographed by Mike Tyson, as well as a Mike Tyson NFT, which users can use to redeem the merchandise.
In addition, after verifying their ownership of these NFTs in a web portal set up by Metacurio later, NFT holders of this Mystery Box collection will each receive three special edition Mike Tyson NFTs for free, which will be airdropped throughout 2022. All users holding at least one NFT from the collection will also receive exclusive access to additional rewards, and be the first to find out about the upcoming Mike Tyson NFT and metaverse launches.
Users can follow @MetacurioNFT on Twitter to find out how to join the airdrop list, and keep themselves updated on any official announcements regarding reward redemption. Follow @TheBinanceNFT,@MikeTyson and @MetacurioNFT on Twitter now for more updates!
Learn More About Binance NFT Marketplace:
- How to Deposit NFT on Binance
- How to Find Your NFT Contract Address
- How to Get Started with the Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Buy an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Sell an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- Find Out More About NFT Mystery Box Collection
Terms & Conditions:
- Each account is limited to a maximum purchase of 50 Mystery Boxes. The Mystery Boxes can be listed on Binance NFT’s secondary market at 2022-04-05 23:00 (UTC), which is 12 hours after the sale starts.
- Users can find their Mystery Boxes via Binance NFT Marketplace > User Center > Asset > Mystery Boxes.
- All Mike Tyson Mystery Box NFT holders will be able to connect to an external web portal that will verify their ownership of Mike Tyson Mystery Box NFTs. Once verified, NFT holders can input their wallet address to receive airdrops of three special edition Mike Tyson NFTs throughout 2022. More details will be released by @MetacurioNFT on Twitter at a later date.
- Owners of Platinum (SSR) and Diamond (SSR) NFTs will need to verify their ownership of SSR NFTs in the web portal and complete KYC to facilitate shipping arrangements of the physical rewards. The landing page will only be available after the NFT airdrops take place, and our partner will reach out to eligible users separately.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be illegally bulk registered accounts.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!