We’re excited to announce that Binance Liquid Swap has added support for ILV, and opened two new liquidity pools.
- Adding funds to a liquidity pool carries certain risks. The token distribution returned to you upon removal may differ from your initial input.
- When adding funds to or removing funds from a liquidity pool, some transaction fees may be incurred. For further details, please refer to the guides below.
Guides and Related Materials:
- How to Farm Yields in Liquid Swap
- About Binance Liquid Swap
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- How to Use Binance Liquid Swap – Liquidity
- How to Use Binance Liquid Swap – Swap
- How to Check Share and History of Binance Liquid Swap
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!