Binance has completed the subscription format Launchpad for STEPN and the final token allocation results are now showing on the STEPN Launchpad Page.
- A total of 130,672 participants committed 8,742,450.4131 BNB during the subscription period, representing an oversubscription of 828x.
- 12 participants reached the 1,500,000 GMT hard cap, resulting in the participants’ allocation being passed down to the remaining users. For further information on how this is calculated, refer to a detailed guide here.
- As a reference for users that participated:
- Users that committed 50 BNB received an allocation of 2,422.9120 GMT and will have 0.06091201 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 500 BNB received an allocation of 24,229.1206 GMT, and will have 0.60912009 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 5,000 BNB received an allocation of 242,291.2061 GMT and will have 6.09120 BNB deducted.
The corresponding BNB tokens will be deducted from your already-locked BNB balance within 30 minutes of this announcement. Once deducted, your GMT and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.Binance will list STEPN (GMT) in the innovation zone and open trading for GMT/BTC, GMT/USDT, GMT/BNB and GMT/BUSD trading pairs at 2022-03-09 12:00 PM (UTC).Note:
- The token purchase price was set at 1 GMT = 0.00002514 BNB or 0.01 USD (using a BNB price of 397.9 USD), as per the previous announcement here.
- The STEPN (GMT) SPL smart contract is available here and BEP-20 smart contract is available here.
- STEPN (GMT) Project Research Report
- Introducing the STEPN (GMT) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad!
- Subscription for the STEPN (GMT) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad Is Now Open
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!