Binance has completed the Sologenic (SOLO) airdrop distribution to XRP (XRP) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page in the User Center.
- Snapshots were taken at 2021-12-24 20:00 (UTC).
- In order to be eligible to receive the SOLO airdrop, the minimum amount of XRP held in each user’s Binance account must be at least 10 XRP (including those in trade orders).
- XRP borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or XRP transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide Small Balances” to view your SOLO tokens in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals for SOLO tokens have been enabled; however, deposits for SOLO tokens are not supported. Please do NOT make SOLO deposits to avoid the risk of losing your funds.
- SOLO withdrawals are currently only available on the BEP-20 network (Binance Smart Chain) as the SOLO project team is working on a bridge for its mainnet.
For more information, please refer to the original announcement:
Binance Will Support the Sologenic (SOLO) Airdrop Program for XRP (XRP) Holders
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.Thanks for your support!