Binance has completed the subscription format Launchpad for Alpine F1® Team Fan Token and the final token allocation results are now showing on the Alpine F1® Team Fan Token Launchpad Page.
- A total of 126,924 participants committed 8,164,773.8827 BNB during the subscription period, representing an oversubscription of 798x.
- 75 participants reached the 10,000 ALPINE hard cap, resulting in the participants’ allocation being passed down to the remaining users. For further information on how this is calculated, refer to a detailed guide here.
- As a reference for users that participated:
- Users that committed 50 BNB received an allocation of 26.02455927 ALPINE and will have 0.06655911 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 500 BNB received an allocation of 260.24559281 ALPINE, and will have 0.66559112 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 5,000 BNB received an allocation of 2,602.45592816 ALPINE and will have 6.65591116 BNB deducted.
The corresponding BNB tokens will be deducted from your already-locked BNB balance within 30 minutes of this announcement. Once deducted, your ALPINE and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.Binance will list Alpine F1® Team Fan Token (ALPINE) in the innovation zone and open trading for ALPINE/BTC, ALPINE/EUR, ALPINE/TRY and ALPINE/USDT trading pairs at 2022-02-21 12:00 PM (UTC).Note:
- The token purchase price was set at 1 ALPINE = 0.00255755 BNB or 1 USD (using a BNB price of 391.00 USD), as per the previous announcement here.
- The Alpine F1® Team Fan Token (ALPINE) BEP-20 smart contract is available here.
- Alpine F1® Team Fan Token (ALPINE) Project Research Report
- Introducing the Alpine F1® Team Fan Token (ALPINE) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad!
- Subscription for the Alpine F1® Team Fan Token (ALPINE) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad Is Now Open
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!