Since the beginning of Binance Academy, the Academy team has been working hard to produce educational material to help increase the adoption and understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
In addition to writing articles, we are now striving to answer your questions directly while also providing a platform for others to ask and answer questions.
We recently launched Ask Academy, our crypto Q&A platform. To kick it off, we’re launching a bounty for posting questions and answers on Ask Academy.
Questions reward pool:
A total of $100 equivalent in BNB will be split equally between the 10 chosen questions at the end of the bounty period
Answer reward pool:
A total of $400 equivalent in BNB will be split equally between the 10 chosen answers at the end of the bounty period.
Terms & Conditions
- Ask a question on Ask Academy | Ask Questions, Get Answers
- Questions should be pertaining to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. See examples;
- What is a Merkle Tree?
- What’s the difference between a hard fork and a soft fork?
- How does Bitcoin development work?
- Is Bitcoin fungible?
- The question must not be related to Binance Exchange or Customer service questions
- The question must have a detailed description
- Duplicate questions do not count towards the bounty. If there are duplicates, the first question posted that meets the criteria will be chosen.
- Answer an unsolved question on Ask Academy | Ask Questions, Get Answers
- Answers chosen as the correct solution to a question will be rewarded at the end of the bounty period.
- Answers must not be plagiarized from other sources.
- You may not answer your own questions.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Rewards will be calculated at the end of the bounty period
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 days of the conclusion of the bounty period
- The bounty period ends on 29/06/2020 00:00 UTC.
- Questions and answers will be chosen at random from a list of qualifying questions and answers at the end of the bounty period.
- Binance reserves the right to modify the terms of this bounty program at any time